Jul 14, 2014
- We name the most efficient small petrol cars
- Toyota Aygo and Peugeot 108 the latest to be tested
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Jul 11, 2014
Suzuki has given its dependable supermini a mid-life face-lift to help it keep up with class front-runners, such as the Ford Fiesta and Volkswagen Up.
Jul 10, 2014
- Suzuki re-introduces Swift special edition
- Vauxhall Astra GTC gets new diesel engine
- ABI seeks more clarity on insurance renewals
Jul 9, 2014
The yin and yang of cleaning the Range Rover, washing the Suzuki SX4 delivers inner calm, while the Leon gets dirty
Jul 2, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. The VW Golf’s tyre choice might surprise some owners, and the Range Rover goes on a trip to Glastonbury music festival.
Jul 2, 2014
Jun 25, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. Our Range Rover exhibits a case of style over practicality, the Golf beats 50mpg, and we park perfectly in the S-Cross.
Jun 19, 2014
The Ford Fiesta ST heads to the Le Mans 24-hour race, while the Range Rover makes do with staying at home.
Jun 12, 2014
The latest round of updates on life with our cars sees the Range Rover attack its owner (sort of), the Suzuki get a clean and the Leon proving it can be economical after all.
Jun 10, 2014
- Suzuki Swift gets minor specification upgrades
- Renault buys Caterham out of its Alpine agreement
- Alpine restates intention to launch model in 2016