Volkswagen Golf SV News
BMW’s new front-wheel-drive MPV needs more than just a spacious interior if it's to beat the Golf SV. We put them to the test.
VW's bigger, more practical Golf has joined the five-seat family MPV fray. The 1.6 TDI is cheaper and cleaner than the 2.0-litre version – does that mean it's our pick of the range? We drive it to find out.
Volkswagen’s bigger, more practical Golf enters the five-seat family MPV fray. Does it rival Citroen's C4 Picasso for space, practicality and running costs? We've just tested them to find out.
- Good discounts on cars built to carry lots of stuff
- VW Golf SV, Skoda Octavia and a couple of Fords
- More savings in our weekly round-up of internet-based car deals
- Used versions of the Volkswagen Golf Plus from £7500
- Real-world examples
- All part of What Car?'s Approved Used scheme
News roundup: MG3 and Renault Megane score three stars in crash tests, and Volvos to work with Android software
- MG and Renault models score poorly in crash tests
- Volvo infotainment systems to work with Android tech
- Cadillac not pushing for European sales