Jul 9, 2014
Volvo's big executive saloon gets a new, efficient 2.0 diesel D4 engine, to improve its appeal up against newer rivals such as the BMW 5 Series and Audi A6.
Jul 8, 2014
- Volvo hybrid SUV emits around 60g/km CO2
- Electric range of around 25 miles on a charge
- Two four-cylinder diesels also available
Jul 7, 2014
We go through the best SUVs to consider if you are choosing a company car, and name the ones you should avoid at all costs.
Jun 29, 2014
- Our favourite estate cars revealed
- Great cars with big boots
- We also name the one to avoid
Jun 26, 2014
News roundup: MG3 and Renault Megane score three stars in crash tests, and Volvos to work with Android software
- MG and Renault models score poorly in crash tests
- Volvo infotainment systems to work with Android tech
- Cadillac not pushing for European sales
Jun 12, 2014
Running a company car could prove an expensive business, but not if you pick one of these. All of these cars are exempt from benefit-in-kind tax or are in the lowest band.
Jun 11, 2014
- Used versions of JD Power class winners
- Real-world examples
- All part of What Car?'s Approved Used scheme
May 27, 2014
First official pictures of the new Volvo XC90 SUV reveal a luxurious cabin with leather, metal and wood finishes, plus a new high-tech touch-screen.
May 25, 2014
It's time to bid farewell to Volvo's V60 plug-in hybrid. Impressive tech, comfy and plush but you need a calculator rather than a test drive to work out if it's the car for you
May 22, 2014
- Save £6360 on classy, refined SUV
- Plush Volvo for high-spec Qashqai money
- Standard sat-nav and powered tailgate