What Car? says
For It's got unique styling and throaty engines - ideal if you want 'something different'
Against Build quality is poor, the interior is ugly, and reliability is questionable
The 145 is a car for the enthusiast who is prepared to live with a few niggles
Go for… 1.8 Twin Spark
Avoid… Early 145s
- 1. The galvanised bodywork keeps rust to a minimum
- 2. Interior build quality is poor, so you’ll have to expect irritating rattles
- 3. Watch for smoky engines and listen out for noises from the suspension
- 4. The boot is small compared with most rivals'
- 5. The 145's turning circle is particularly poor