What Car? says
For Practical; flexible seating system; sharp dynamics
Against Excessive wind- and road noise; unsettled ride.
Verdict Far from abominable, the Yeti is stylish and practical
Go for… 1.2 TSI S 2WD
Avoid… 1.8 TSI Elegance 4WD
- 1. For: Practical; flexible seating system; sharp dynamics
- 2. Excessive wind- and road noise; unsettled ride.
- 3. Sharp steering and plenty of traction make the Yeti is surprising enjoyable to drive, but unless the road is perfectly smooth the ride is unsettled whatever the speed.
- 4. Running the Skoda should cost slightly less than its rivals. It’s cheaper to service than the Nissan Qashqai and roughly the same as the Peugeot 3008, but is noticeably cheaper to insure than both
- 5. Both petrol and diesel engines can have high oil consumption, in some cases as much as a litre every 1000 miles. If the oil has been allowed to run low there could be engine damage.
Reader test team says:
Good car to drive, fantastic in the snow, and…
I have the yeti 2.0 TDI CR 140 SE PLUS 4WD DSG…