A Big Mac meal or a nearly new car
* Daily leasing price less than a McDonalds visit * Choose from Saab 9-3s or VW Passats * Check out our used cars for sale section, too...
Did you know you could own a nearly new car for less than the price of a medium McDonalds Big Mac meal a day?
Car supermarket Motorpoint is highlighting that fact with its latest round of offers, which include:
- A 57-reg Saab 9-3 2.0 Vector Sport for 3.23 a day
- A 57-reg Saab 9-3 2.0 Aero Sport Auto for 3.28 a day
- An 08-reg VW Passat 1.9 TDI for 3.29 a day
- A 57-reg VW Passat 2.0 TDI SE Estate for 3.60 a day
A medium Big Mac meal, which includes fries and a drink, costs 3.69 so just imagine what car you could have if your appetite is big enough to stomach a large meal for 3.99 a day!
The car leasing prices are worked out on the cost of a typical three-month Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) plan from Motorpoint.
Other car leasing companies have similar deals, and buyers in the market for a nearly-new or used car should also check out whatcar.com's new used cars for sale section by clicking Used cars for sale.