Mini One Clubman revealed
- 94bhp 1.4-litre petrol engine
- Fuel-saving technology
- From £13,290, on sale in March
- Psychedelic Mini celebrates 50
- The electric Mini
- Our cars: hello Mini Clubman
- BMW cuts Mini production
- New Mini Convertible spied on video
- What Car? TV: electric Mini E driven
- First drive: Electric Mini E
- Jobs go at Mini
- Mini diesel tops residual values chart
- Revealed: new Mini Convertible
- Car sales fall: the figures in full
- Detroit motor show on Whatcar.com
- Mini gets stamp of approval
- Mini cuts 90 more workers
Mini will unveil the new entry-level Mini One Clubman at the Geneva motor show in March.
The One estate will be powered by a 94bhp 1.4-litre petrol engine with 103lb ft of pulling power.
A six-speed manual gearbox will come as standard, with an optional six-speed automatic 'box is also available. Air-con will be standard, too.
Fuel-saving technology includes a brake energy regeneration system, stop-start and a gearshift indicator.
Average fuel consumption will be 52.3mpg, and C02 emissions of130g/km. That means it will sit in VED road tax band D, costing £120 a year.
The car will go on sale March 28, from £13,290.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe