Peugeot 308 unveiled
- First pictures of Peugeot 308 released
- Car to go on sale in the autumn
- Styling cues from 207 and Renault Megane
- Peugeot 107 and 207 Sport
- Peugeot prices 207 CC
- First look: Peugeot 207 GTi
- More details: Peugeot and Citroen 4x4s
- Brace of Peugeot concepts for Geneva
- Peugeot 207 CC - what you think of it
- Latest Euro NCAP tests: Mini and Peugeot
- Convertibles worth waiting for?
- Safety recalls: is your car affected?
- Peugeot 207 SW is coming
These are the first pictures of the Peugeot 308 hatchback, which replaces the 307 this autumn.
It's likely that the Ford Focus rival will go on sale with a 110bhp 1.6-litre petrol engine, a 150bhp 1.6-litre turbocharged engine and a 1.6-litre diesel. Many models are expected to be sold with the environmentally friendly stop-start technology as an option.
Styling cues include an exaggerated version of the 207's pointed nose and a rear end that reflects the Renault Megane's look. Peugeot also says it has done a lot of work to give the car's interior a higher quality look and feel.
The new 308 will be available in three- and five-door versions, and prices should start at around £13,000.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe