Sportier Renault Clio 197 is here
- F1 Team Clio has lowered and stiffer suspension
- 500 of the cars available from April
- Chassis changes will be an option for Clio 197
- Special edition Renaultsport for Megane
- Renault launches ultra-hot 194bhp Clio
- Order books open for ultra-hot Clio
- First Drive: Clio Renaultsport
- Video news: hot Clio and Nissan Skyline
- New warm Renault Clio
- 2007's most exciting car - you decide
- Star cars of 2007 (Part I)
- Extreme Renault Clio 197 set for UK
Even sportier versions of the Clio Renaultsport 197 are on the way to the UK this April.
Although the engine and transmission are unchanged, the Clio Renaultsport 197 F1 Team does feature a lower ride height and stiffer springs and dampers.
Just 500 of the F1 Team cars will be available in the UK from April, but the package of suspension tweaks will join the standard Renaultsport 197 range as an option later this year.
The limited-edition Clio also has a unique metallic yellow paint finish and F1/World Championship decals. Inside the cabin, Recaro seats are fitted, as is a numbered plaque.
The F1 Team Clio will be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show in March, when more performance and pricing details will be announced.
Unlike the previous Cup versions of the Clio, the F1 Team features all of the equipment found in the standard £15,995 Clio Renaultsport 197, so it's going to be more expensive.
Ford has also launched a special-edition Anniversary version of the Fiesta Zetec S for £12,595 - £1000 more than the standard version. Also finished in yellow, the 400 Anniversary cars have a chequered-flag roof decal and £1400-worth of extra equipment, including leather seats and privacy glass.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe