Your views on speed... in full - Introduction
• 75.2% of whatcar.com readers admit they regularly speed.
• 21% of these people thought their speeding presented a danger to themselves or others.
• 93% say there are enough speed cameras already.
• 55% said you should get three or less points for travelling at 98mph on the motorway.
• 51% are against the introduction of more 20mph zones.
These are just some of the findings in whatcar.com's poll of 1264 people's attitudes towards speed and speeding.
Want to learn more? Read on to see the full results.