2013 Toyota Verso preview
* Rate the Versos mid-life upgrade * Decide if this is the MPV for your family * On sale this month from 17,495...
Its been three and a half years since Toyotas seven-seater had a makeover, and now the freshly revamped Verso is about to make its debut in UK showrooms.
The new MPV has been treated to the same exterior styling tweaks that now grace the Auris and Auris Touring Sports namely, a new grille and bumper, chrome detailing and a new, more aggressive headlamp set-up.
Inside, Toyota promises more style and comfort, too. Soft-touch cabin materials, satin-finish trim and yet more chrome have been introduced, while leather seats and a panoramic roof are now available as options.
So, has Toyota managed to modernise the Verso and retain its no-nonsense practicality? Heres your chance to find out, and to tell us whether it has what it takes to be your next family car.
If youre free on the morning of Thursday, January 31, to attend a private viewing of Toyotas 2013-model MPV in Teddington, Middlesex, apply now with the following information:
• Your name
• Your age
• Your mobile phone number
• What you do for a living
• What car you currently drive
• Where youll be travelling from on the day
• Why youre interested in previewing the new Toyota Verso
• Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Send the above to [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Toyota Verso preview)
Browse previous reader preview videos
What Car? readers deliver their verdict on the latest cars heading to the showroom.