Honda CR-Z Coupe Owner reviews

IMA S Hybrid 3dr

Sporty but kind to the environment. All cars should be made this way. Classy, beautiful lines it looks great. It is a pleasure to drive, and in sports mode it changes personality. This is a sweet, sweet car, I love it. The other reviews are right road noise is a bit high, but I'll forgive that.

Gerard Hughes, Lancs, December 8th 2013

IMA S Hybrid 3dr

I agree with all positive points made in other reviews and car costs next to nothing to run: Β£20/year road tax, Β£500 up front for four years main dealer servicing & just had my insurance renewal for fully comprehensive insurance from Direct Line at Β£160 with 7 years NCD but nothing else included. Main bugbear is really excessive road noise, as reported by What Car, which takes edge of my satisfaction with the cars. A new Civic 1800 Reg 2011 courtesy car was just as bad, reducing road noise is something that Honda need to get to grips with.

Tom Williams, Herts, May 12th 2012

IMA S Hybrid 3dr

I sold an Alfa Mito Cloverleaf due to the vast amount of faults and poor dealerships to buy this vehicle and I must say I've been nothing but impressed . Its not the most practical car but to be honest you know what to expect when you take one look at the rear seats but in saying that the boot space is quite decent and when you drop the seats its really fine . The cabin lay out is excellent with everything placed for easy viewing and everything comes to hand with ease , the seats are of a decent quality as are the plastics with no rattles coming from the dashboard . Its not the fastest but somehow manages to produce a smile every time I get behind the wheel , the handling feels sure and dare I say it could almost do with a little more power . The mpg seems quite good I'm getting around 44mpg urban which in my previous car was around 29mpg for the same journey at the same speeds. The dealerships seem excellent not that I've had many dealings with them as it seems to have the same high quality and reliability expected from Honda . The looks aren't to everyones taste but for me its one of the better looking cars on the road and with Β£20 road tax , sports car looks , economy and fun .What more could you want? Its an excellent vehicle in my humble opinion and I can't really believe how much I like driving it , it just proves speed isn't everything.

john driver, nottinghamshire, June 19th 2011