2013 Maserati Ghibli exclusive preview
* Preview the all new Maserati Ghibli saloon * Mercedes-Benz CLS and BMW 5 Series rival * Most affordable Maserati yet...
What Car? is offering a handful of lucky readers the chance to see the all new Maserati Ghibli ahead of its debut in UK showrooms.
The elegant Ghibli, which is smaller, more dynamic and less expensive than Maserati’s flagship Quattroporte, is the first Maserati in history to get a diesel engine.
So if you’re in the market for a new premium executive, but want something a little different from the usual Audi, BMW and Jaguar suspects, we want to hear from you.
With a new BMW 5 Series on the way, the Ghibli faces stiff competition. Will its desirable badge, luxury and stand out from the crowd styling win your heart?
Here’s your chance to find out.
If you’re free on the afternoon of Thursday October 24, 2013 to join us at Whar Car? HQ in Teddington, Middlesex, apply now with the following details:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your mobile phone number
- Your occupation
- What car you currently drive
- Where you’ll be travelling from on the day
- A compelling reason why you’re interested in viewing the new Maserati Ghibli
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere.)
Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to secure your place.