GSX 3dr

I have the 1.3 satria neo, after learning in the 1.6 version I cannot really tell the difference, car looks nice and sporty, interior is basic but does look sporty, bit tight on space but I can deal with that, has a nice low, firm ride which feels more sporty. had an electrical issue where hazard lights would come on by themselves, this is now resolved. only bad point it the fuel consumption is quite poor.

dan william, November 29th 2013

GSX 3dr

The Proton Satria Neo is a good looking car and i think that this is one of the best proton models been tuned for driving.This car really impresses me when i first took a spin in my friends car...it was a better drive than my uncle's Proton Impian. Eventhough this car has some few flaws like proton's cabin quality and body workmanship,but overall proton had did a good job by impoving this car over the old ones and the interior of this car is acceptable by most eventhough its a 3-door hatch.I was thinking of getting this car soon because its a huge leap over protons old models.This car comes at a good price too,pricing at RM52.239(in Malaysia)it has terrific value for first time buyers and the fuel economy is as good as a Toyota Vios and that's counted economical too.

Iker Keegan, Selangor, July 9th 2008

GSX 3dr

I have had my Satria Neo since Easter 2007 and I must say it is the best car I have ever owned. It still catches the eye of other drivers and gets more than a few passing comments... what is that car?? I love the styling and the alloys etc. The car is a bargain to buy, I mean what other car could you get with power steering, parking sensors, sports seats, mp3 stereo, metallic paint, 16" alloys... not to mention Lotus handling and a 6 year engine/gearbox warranty and 3 years Free RAC cover...take a breath... for under £10,000 !!! As a young executive this is the perfect car for me. I love driving it, it just keeps on accelerating and handles beautifully on country roads and mway. I am 6ft 1" and have no problems getting in/out or driving it. What is this talk of cabin noise?? Nonsense, I have had no problems, but if I do, then I am 100% confident in the aftersales service Proton gives. I opted for Midnight Blue which is a surprise in itself! When I picked it up I thought it was Metallic black, which was good enough for me... then the sun came out and the sparkly bits wooed me, my girlfriend and all my friends!

Simon Lowe, November 30th 2007

GSX 3dr

I've had my Satria Neo (1.3 GSX) more or less since launch and it is by far the best handling hatchback I have ever driven... It really does handle so much better than the competition, such as the Fiesta (dear god... where's the power steering) and Polo (wooly), etc. Not to mention how much better looking it is (especially in Orange) and how many more features you get for less money than rival cars! :D The only complaint I have with the car is that some of the dials on the dash look a little cheap, but then look inside a Kia or Hyundai and Protons little baby will look a million dollars :) When I was buying the car it was a toss up between the Satria Neo and a Seat Ibiza and i'm so glad I picked the Satria Neo!

Liam Kelly, Cumbria, October 30th 2007

GSX 3dr

As A driving instructor my cars have to work hard. Apart from a faulty wiper motor when new, the car has been exceptional. Six foot pupils have been no problem. The car is not noisy on motorways and the pupils find it a real pleasure to drive. As I also teach advanced driving I can confirm the car handles really well even on the real bendy roads.

Daryl Evans, Cheshire, September 6th 2007