Exclusive new car preview
* Dacia Sandero on show * 8k Ford Focus rival * Preview 29 May...
What Car? is offering six readers the chance to take part in an exclusive private preview of the new low-cost small family car from Dacia, Renault's budget brand, which arrives in the UK later this year.
The participating readers will also get a free What Car? goodie-bag worth over 70, including M&S vouchers, an Autoglym car cleaning kit and a What Car? TV DVD.
The Sandero is about the size of a Ford Focus, but will cost around just 8000, putting a new car within reach of many buyers who want the benefits of a new vehicle, including a three-year warranty, but are on a limited budget.
Readers taking part will be the first members of the public in the UK to see the car, and we'll be asking you to give your opinions on it for publication in What Car? magazine and here on whatcar.com.
The private preview will take place from 5.30-7.30pm next Thursday, 29 May at What Car? Towers in Teddington, West London.
We'll be asking for your views on the car's design, ergonomics and specification - your comments will be published in What Car? magazine, along with your photo. You'll also be asked to speak briefly on camera for footage on whatcar.com.
• Please note that this is a static viewing of the car - you won't be able to drive it at this event.
• Where you'll be travelling from on the day;
• Your mobile phone number;
• What car you currently drive;
• Why you're interested in seeing the new Dacia Sandero.
We'll get in touch the next day if you've been successful, with further details of the event.