Cadillac CTS Saloon Owner reviews

V6 Sport Luxury 4dr Auto

I recently purchased this car, and the car itself is superb. Cadillac has really spent a lot of time and money ensuring the car has good build quality and a really nice comfortable drive. Unfortunately, the same can't be said about the dealership and aftersales support, which is the worst I've ever experienced. Problems consisted of terrible sales staff, poor communication, incorrect price structure and and no dealer support. Sadly, the product has no real future in the UK, unless GM seriously brings its American customer service to its UK dealerships.

Darren Gilling, Merseyside, February 20th 2007

V6 Sport Luxury 4dr Auto

I actually drive the cts-v but you don't seem to have that model listed. It is a very good car to drive. I think the handling is astonishing and the corvette's 5.7 V8 makes the car very quick. Running costs, however, are high as mpg isn't very good. But as I live in Maine, our fuel is cheap. The cabin is well put together but some of the plastics could be better. The car is large inside with enough room for 5. Equipment isn't short. I got sat-nav, electric heated leather and a 10 disc cd changer standatd. Overall i think this car is fantistic and I hope you can reply to me what you think.

ric mccall, July 16th 2005

V6 Elegance 4dr Auto

I drove this car on a closed course, so was able to push the car aggressively through corners and turns. My impression is that this is a very solid car with good performance. Body lean was moderate, but still felt well controlled. Steering was a bit slow for a "sports sedan", and felt more like a comfortable long cruiser. The 3.6 V6 was powerful and smooth, and sounded refined. A pretty decent car for someone wanting space, comfort, and some performance.

Kevin Tu, March 16th 2005