2013 Lexus IS reader preview
* Private viewing of Lexus IS saloon * Rival to BMW 3 Series and Merc C-Class * On sale this summer; from 26,495...
The Lexus IS should shake up the executive saloon segment when it goes on sale this summer.
It'll be pitched against the Audi A4, BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
Lexus has made the new car larger and wider than the old version, and has slimmed down the seatbacks to give what it claims to be 'class-leading rear-seat accommodation'. Boot space is up on the old car's, too.
Prices range from 26,495 for the V6 IS250 to 38,495 for the top-of-the-range IS300h petrol-hybrid, entry-level prices are more on a par with the C-Class than 3 Series.
Will the Lexus have enough appeal to justify its prestige price? Heres your chance to find out and tell us what you think. If you currently own an IS, or fancy a change from your current saloon, we want to hear from you.
Were holding an exclusive viewing of the all-new Lexus IS on the afternoon of February 26 at a private venue in London. If youre free to join us, get in touch with the following details:
• Your name
• Your age
• Your mobile phone number
• Your occupation
• What car you currently drive
• Where youll be travelling from on the day
• Why youre interested in previewing the new Lexus IS
• Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Send the above to [email@example.com](firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Lexus IS reader preview)