Mercedes-Benz AMG GT exclusive preview
* See the new AMG GT before anyone else * Private preview at Mercedes-Benz headquarters in Milton Keynes * Join us on Wednesday, October 8...
When Mercedes launches its all-new AMG GT sports car in April 2015, it hopes to give the Porsche 911 a run for its money. The AMG GT has a 4.0-litre V8 twin-turbo engine offering either 455bhp or 503bhp, with the more powerful GT S promising 0-62 in 3.8 seconds and a top speed of 193mph.
Mercedes claims the new car – which replaces the SLS – is relatively practical, too, with a 350-litre boot. It also has distinctive, modern interior and offers a wide array of safety features.
The AMG GT will be on display for the first time at the Paris motor show – but What Car? is inviting readers to see it straight after, at an exclusive private preview next Wednesday, October 8.
You'll be among the first members of the public in the UK to see the car, and we'll be asking you to get up close to the static vehicle and give your view of it, inside and out. We'll video your comments for footage online at whatcar.com
If you're interested in seeing the all-new AMG GT and you're available to join the What Car? Reader Test Team at Mercedes-Benz in Milton Keynes next Wednesday, October 8, from 3-5.30pm, get in touch now.
To apply, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your mobile phone number
- Your occupation
- What car you currently drive
- Where you'll be travelling from on the day
- Why you want to see the all-new Mercedes AMG GT
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)