Terms and conditions
Welcome to What Car?, a part of Haymarket Motoring. This page details the terms and conditions under which What Car? is undertaking research to better understand car buyers...
Acknowledgement and acceptance
- By answering “Yes, I accept the terms and conditions”, you agree to participate in our research, to be contacted by us for this particular research and to have your session data linked back to you.
- By clicking on the “Send” button in the gender question, you agree to have your current What Car? session recorded which will be played back to you during the research interview.
Terms of participation
- To participate in our research, you need to agree to the terms detailed in our document.
- To participate in our research, you need to agree to have your session data and answers linked back to you.
- To participate in our research, you agree to take part in an interview through Google Hangouts or other means which will include a playback of your session on What Car? recorded in 1.2.
- Agreement to take part in our research does not guarantee that you will be invited for interviews. We reserve the right to select participants to invite for the interviews from the universe of What Car? website visitors who agreed to take part in the research.
Information you provide to us
- The data you provide us will be treated as strictly confidential used for the purposes of this particular research only.
- The data will not be used for any direct marketing purposes.
- The data will not be shared with any third-parties.
- As a thank you for helping us with our research, you will receive Amazon vouchers. This will be sent to your email within 3 weeks of the interview.
- To receive your Amazon voucher, you will be required to provide us with your email address.
For any questions you have about this research, please contact email@example.com
For all the latest reviews, advice and new car deals, sign up to the What Car? newsletter here