Volkswagen Beetle News
Nov 25, 2015
Own an Audi, Seat, Skoda or Volkswagen diesel? Thinking of buying one? Here's what you need to know about 'dieselgate'
Nov 17, 2015
Production version of off-road focused Volkswagen Beetle revealed, due to go on sale next year
May 11, 2015
Ten of our favourite convertibles that achieve more than 32mpg in our real-world fuel economy tests
May 11, 2014
Cabriolets are rarely as practical as the hatchbacks on which they're based, but we can forgive that if their ride and refinement are first class. The A3 and Beetle cabriolets both offer style, but which is better?
Jan 13, 2014
- Lifestyle-focused show car is 'production ready'
- Trick rear spoiler can house a pair of skis
- Raised ride height and 19in alloy wheels
Nov 25, 2013
- 207bhp; 0-62mph in 7.3 sec
- Priced from £25,100
- On sale now
Nov 18, 2013
- Which cars does the new Mini have to beat to be best in class?
- Faces competition from Audi, Fiat and Vauxhall
- Rivals are priced from around £10k
Jul 25, 2013
- Five great choices for open-air motoring
- Cars from Mini, Audi, VW, Citroen and Porsche
- We name our stars of each range
Feb 20, 2013
- Convertible version of VW's style-led Beetle
- 2.0-litre diesel and petrol models driven
- On sale now, priced from £18,150
Feb 1, 2013
- Range-topping Beetle driven on UK roads
- 197bhp; 37.2 MPG; 176g/km of CO2
- On sale now, priced from £23,905