A big part of our site is helping you find the best deals available in your area. To help with this we've taken a guess at your location:
Want to see offers elsewhere?
Share your location via the options below..
Location Not found: Please try againOR
public Your Location: N. YORKSHIRE [ Change ]
Drive your business more efficiently
Control costs. Stay up to date with fuel and safety technology. Or simply drive away with the brand-new van of your dreams. Whatever your reasons for leasing a van, we'll help you get the perfect deal for your needs and budget. Whether you're a sole trader who wants the security of a new vehicle, or a fleet manager on the hunt for the best monthly payments.
Compact Van Leasing- See All Compact Van Offers
Find the perfect small van for daily business use—whether you're delivering urgent packages in a busy city or painting houses in a rural village.
Enjoy familiar, car-style handling from the Ford Transit Connect. Opt for the sharp looks of the VW Caddy. Or look to the Fiat Doblo for versatility.
We regularly check compact van leasing offers from franchise dealerships around the country so you can make the most cost-effective choice for your business.
Compact Van Special Offers
Medium Van leasing- See All Medium Van Offers
Whatever your trade, we'll help you find the medium-sized van that fits the bill. Browse our current list of franchise UK dealership offers to compare monthly payments on dozens of medium van leasing packages.
Whether you're looking for the refinement of a VW Transporter, the performance of a Ford Transit Connect, or the long-loading abilities of the Renault Trafic.
Medium Van Special Offers
Large Van Leasing- See All Large Van Offers
Carry large loads anywhere-and find the perfect combination of down payment and monthly cost to help you do it. We trawl the best franchise dealership offers for large van leases, keeping you up to date with options for getting your business on the road.
From the endlessly versatile Mercedes Sprinter and Ford Transit to the practical Vauxhall Movano or Renault Master, there's a choice to suit every need.
Large Van Special Offers
Pick-Up Van Leasing- See All Pick Up Van Offers
Take your business off roads. Take advantage of favourable tax rates. Whatever your reason for leasing a pickup, we'll help you find a package to suit your budget.
From the muscular and stylish Mitsubishi L200 to the rugged, desirable VW Amarok, we keep an eye on the best franchise dealership offers in the UK. Load up your new pickup with site tools, or use it for business travel. The choice is yours.
Pick Up Special Offers
Lease peace of mind
When you lease a new van, you're covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Plus you can stay on top of costs with variable down payments, contract terms and monthly payments.
We discover the biggest range of deals from nationwide franchise dealerships, ensuring you've got all the information you need to make the best decision for your business.
Drive smarter. Drive safer
Move with the latest safety technology. Leasing a van gives you the flexibility to take possession of a new vehicle at the end of every contract term, ensuring you're never left behind by the latest development.
Whether it's lane-change assist, autonomous parking, or greater range on all-electric vans.
Make it yours
Leasing a van from new puts you in control of everything, from bodywork to extras. Specify the trim level that suits your usage best. Add versatile load options. Treat yourself to range-topping infotainment, and enjoy more comfort on those long hauls.
With excellent levels of customisability on many of the most popular van models, you're sure to find a vehicle that suits your needs.
Better for everyone
Drive down your emissions. Leasing a van puts you back in control of your business's environmental impact. Discover Euro 6-compliant engines that deliver surprising amounts of power from small sizes.
Plus hybrid and all-electric models that attract grants, and benefit from reduced tax burdens. Out-of-hours couriers and other businesses working unsocial hours will also benefit from the near-silent running of an electric van.
Van Leasing FAQs
- How does van leasing work?
- Van leasing lets you finance the use of a brand-new van for a specified period of time. Essentially a long-term form of van renting, van leasing involves an Initial Payment plus monthly payments for the remainder of the lease. At the end of the lease, you return the van.
- Should I buy or lease a van?
- When you lease a van, you'll benefit from the latest technology and modern fuel efficiency. You can upgrade to a new model every 2–4 years, and can also benefit from tax breaks if you're hiring for business. However, you will not own the van when your lease ends.
- Leasing vs PCP which should I choose?
- Leasing a van gets you the latest model every 2–4 years. Your van lease is a long-term rental agreement: when the term ends you return the van. PCP is almost identical, except you get the option to pay the remaining value and buy the van when the term ends.
- How much is it to lease a van?
- When you lease a van, you'll pay an Initial Payment that's typically 3x your monthly rental fee. After the Initial Payment, you pay fixed monthly fees for the remainder of the finance term. On a typical 3-year lease, total cost is your Initial Payment plus 35x monthly payments.
- What are the pros and cons of leasing?
- Key advantages of van leasing include peace of mind: you get a new van every 2–4 years. You may also benefit from tax advantages, as most vans are leased on business contracts. Plus you'll be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Mileage limits apply, however. You won't own the van.
- What should I know when leasing a van?
- When leasing a van, you should know that you can upgrade your vehicle every 2–4 years. Van leasing is a long-term rental agreement: mileage limits apply and you won't own the van at the end of the term. Business Contract Hire prices are displayed ex VAT.
- What is Business Contract Hire (BCH)?
- Business Contract Hire (BCH) is vehicle leasing for business use. When you lease a van on BCH, you effectively rent a brand-new vehicle for between 2–4 years. You pay an Initial Payment followed by monthly payments. Dependent on emissions, you may qualify for tax breaks. Read More on "What is Business Contract Hire (BCH)?"
- What is Hire Purchase (HP)?
- Hire Purchase (HP) is a method of van finance available to businesses that want to buy a van, but don't want to pay the full value up front. Monthly payments are higher than other finance options, to cover the van's full value. A final Option to Purchase fee completes payment. Read More on "What is Hire Purchase (HP)? "
- Will I own the van after the lease period?
- When you lease a van, you're hiring it for the agreed period. At the end of the lease period, it's handed back to the dealer with no further obligation on your part—leaving you free to lease or buy another vehicle.
- What happens if I go over the mileage limit?
- The monthly repayments on your van lease are based on depreciation, which increases as your van does more miles. Exceeding the mileage limit means you also exceed the expected depreciation of the vehicle's value, and that attracts an extra cost. Extra mileage charges can accumulate into high figures, so it's a good idea to negotiate an annual mileage allowance that realistically reflects your business.