2013 Jaguar F-type reader preview
* Early viewing of Jags all-new sports car * Meet the man who designed it * See the F-type being built...
The Jaguar F-type was the most exciting car reveal of 2012, according to What Car? readers and for good reason.
The stunning two-seater cabriolet marks the car makers return to the sports car market after an absence of almost 40 years.
Now, three months ahead of the F-types UK launch, What Car? is giving you an exclusive opportunity to preview it.
If chosen to participate, youll also meet the man who designed the car, Ian Callum, as well as the senior engineer whose team turned his vision into a super-powered reality.
If thats not enough, Jaguar will also give you a behind-the-scenes tour of the F-type production line at its Castle Bromwich factory.
This is your chance to join us for an early preview of the Jaguar F-type - and to meet its designer
If youre itching to see whether the F-type is worthy of a place in Jags sporting heritage and on your driveway and youre free on Tuesday, January 29, then send us the following information:
• Your name
• Your age
• Your mobile phone number
• What you do for a living
• What car you currently drive
• Where youll be travelling from on the day
• Why youre interested in previewing the new Jaguar F-type
• Where you first heard about this event (Facebook, Twitter, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Apply for your place now by emailing the above to: [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com?subject=Jaguar F-type preview)
Browse previous reader preview videos
What Car? readers deliver their verdict on the latest cars heading to the showroom.