Eco car show details announced
* Ecovelocity event from September 8-11 * See the greenest cars in action * What Car? Green Car of the Year awards, too...
You can test the most eco-friendly and fuel-efficient cars at a green car motor show to be held in London this September.
The Ecovelocity event at London's Battersea Power Station and will have electric cars, hybrid cars and the most fuel-efficient models from the likes of Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Seat, Vauxhall and Volkswagen.
Visitors to Ecovelocity will be able to drive the green cars around a specially constructed circuit.
There will also be the What Car? catwalk parade, where we will present the best eco cars in each category.
Further events include:
• The 'Seat young drivers' programme for 11-16 year olds
• The 'Honda my first licence' introduction to motorcycling for young children
• The Green Supercar Paddock
• The Eco-Lab the science behind eco-motoring
The event takes place between September 8-11. Find out more at www.ecovelocity.co.uk.
What Car? Green Awards
We will also be announcing the winner of our prestigious What Car? Green Car of the Year Award at Ecovelocity.
Best pick-up trucks 2023
The best pick-up trucks are tough and dependable working vehicles that can serve as practical family cars at the weekend. These are the best pick-ups available in the UK (plus one electric model)
Citroën C5 Aircross long-term test
Citroën's family SUV has been upgraded inside and under the skin. But what's it like to live with? We're finding out