Fiat Abarth Punto Evo gets power boost
* Esseesse kit now available * Power up 12% to 180bhp * Priced at around 3000...
A performance-enhancing Esseesse tuning kit is now available for the Fiat Abarth Punto Evo.
The kit increases power by 12% to 180bhp, which helps to cut the 0-62mph dash from 7.9 to 7.5 seconds. Torque is increased from 184lb ft to 199lb ft.
The Esseesse upgrade also includes handling and cosmetic upgrades as follows:
• Upgrade to engine ECU
• Brembo cross-drilled, floating 305mm front brake discs
• Brembo cross-drilled, 264mm rear brake discs
• High-performance brake pads
• Koni FSD shock absorbers
• Brembo spring set with red finish and lowered ride height
• 18-inch Esseesse alloys with 215/40 ZR18 tyres
• High-flow air filter
• Enlarged-bore exhaust
• Esseesse badge for engine cover and rear tailgate
Economy and emissions are unchanged by the upgrades, with average economy of 47.1mpg and CO2 emissions of 142g/km.
The kit costs around 3000, depending on local labour rates.