Geneva 2012: Bentley Mulsanne Mulliner
* Mulsanne Mulliner Driving Specification * Sporty cosmetic upgrades * New options available...
This is the Bentley Mulsanne Mulliner Driving Specification, which will make its debut at the Geneva motor show next month.
The Mulliner Driving Specification is a new version of the Mulsanne Bentleys flagship saloon model. It adds a number of cosmetic upgrades, including:
• Unique 21-inch alloys
• Special polished stainless steel wing vents
• Diamond-quilted leather upholstery
• Drilled alloy pedals
• Cross-stitched leather gearlever trim
• Mulliner treadplate plaques
• Bespoke interior finishes
The Mulsannes 6.75-litre V8 petrol engine is unchanged, but the Mulliner Driving Specification gets a new Sport setting for its Drive Dynamics Control system, which adjusts the steering and suspension settings on the move.
New options are now available for all Mulsanne models; a tilt-opening tinted glass sunroof and a combined bottle cooler and rear cabin storage area that has space for two Champagne bottles.