Geneva 2012: Bentley Mulsanne Mulliner
* Mulsanne Mulliner Driving Specification * Sporty cosmetic upgrades * New options available...
This is the Bentley Mulsanne Mulliner Driving Specification, which will make its debut at the Geneva motor show next month.
The Mulliner Driving Specification is a new version of the Mulsanne Bentleys flagship saloon model. It adds a number of cosmetic upgrades, including:
• Unique 21-inch alloys
• Special polished stainless steel wing vents
• Diamond-quilted leather upholstery
• Drilled alloy pedals
• Cross-stitched leather gearlever trim
• Mulliner treadplate plaques
• Bespoke interior finishes
The Mulsannes 6.75-litre V8 petrol engine is unchanged, but the Mulliner Driving Specification gets a new Sport setting for its Drive Dynamics Control system, which adjusts the steering and suspension settings on the move.
New options are now available for all Mulsanne models; a tilt-opening tinted glass sunroof and a combined bottle cooler and rear cabin storage area that has space for two Champagne bottles.
More details of the Mulsanne Mulliner Driving Specification are expected to be revealed at the Geneva motor show.