Peugeot's glamorous 207 CC Elle
* Designed by fashion magazine readers * Available in four different styles * Priced from 18,495...
Peugeot is hoping to lure fashion aficionados with a special-edition 207 CC whose interior styling was chosen by readers of women's magazine Elle.
Readers were given a choice of exterior colours and interior designs, and asked to vote on their favourites, with the most popular going on sale.
Four models are now on sale from 18,495. They are:
• Glamour Mode: Grey metallic bodywork with black leather and Mulberry trim;
• Classic Couture: Yellow bodywork with black leather interior and a graphite trim;
• Rock Chic: Black bodywork with a black leather interior and a pale pink trim;
• Urban Chic: Silver bodywork with black leather interior and a bright blue trim.
The cars are powered by a 1.6-litre petrol engine and have 17-inch alloy wheels.
They also have a sports pack featuring a mesh front grille, leather-covered steering wheel, body-coloured exterior mouldings and aluminium pedals and gearknob. Dual-zone climate control with air-conditioning is also standard.
Owners will also receive Elle branded leather accessories to match the cars' interior, which comprises a keyring, credit card holder, coin purse and a leather service/handbook wallet.
There is also an optional styling kit available which includes twin front spoilers, sill extensions and twin sports exhausts.
A standard-specification Peugeot 207 CC 1.6 120bhp Sport costs 15,195.