Save 1000s this summer
* Big savings * Special-edition models * Our guide to the best deals...
This is a great time of year if youre looking to buy a new car. Sales dip over the summer, so manufacturers are forced to make an extra effort to entice buyers to showrooms.
Our Target Price tells you the most you should pay for your new car, but weve also hunted down some of the best deals and special offers that are currently available.
Heres our guide:
• Free upgrade to Sport trim on A3 SE models. This adds 17-inch alloys, sports suspension, stereo upgrade, multifunction steering wheel, climate control and sport seats in the front.
The deal is available in conjunction with 1.8 and 2.0 TFSI petrol engines and 2.0 TDI diesel engines.
• Black Edition models: These add black paint, inlays and styling details, privacy glass, upgraded stereo, Bluetooth and titanium-finish alloys to S line spec. Black Edition cars add 1100 on the A3, and 1250 on A4, A5 and TT models.
• 1 Series 3dr Performance Edition models: available on the 116i, 116d and 118d. Performance Edition models have 3225 worth of additional interior and exterior equipment, for 1500 more than the equivalent ES model.
Upgrades include an M bodykit, M Sport suspension, 18-inch alloys and dark exterior detailing. The interior has blue stitching on interior trim and blue piping on the floor mats.
• 3 Series saloon Performance Edition models: similar range of upgrades to 1 Series, but available for 318i and 318d models only. The package includes 2530 worth of equipment, for 500 more than the equivalent ES model.
• 3 Series saloon Exclusive and Sport Plus Edition models: available in 318i, 318d, 320i and 320d forms. Cars include 3390 of additional equipment, for 610 more than the equivalent SE or M Sport model.
• Interest-free finance on selected models, based on a 30% deposit and payable over three years. Offers available until July 31.
• Fixed-price service scheme. Available on C3, DS3 and C3 Picasso models; covers annual and scheduled servicing for three years or 35,000 miles.
• Deposit allowance of between 250 and 1000 when bought through two-year Ford Options scheme. Free option packs on selected models.
• Interest-free finance available across most of the Honda range. The four-year deal requires a deposit of between 40 and 50%, depending on the model. Four years free servicing and roadside assistance are also included.
• Savings of over 1000 are available across most of the Seat range. Current offers include the Leon FR 1.4 TSI at 16,995, a saving of 1210.
Leon FR+ 2.0 TSI available for 19,995: a 1605 saving.
• Free servicing available on selected models.
• Swift SZ2 hatchback available VAT-free, provided the car is registered by September 30.
• SX4 available on a 0% APR finance deal with a 50% deposit, payable over three years.
• Six months free fuel on cars bought this summer. Offer applies to the Aygo, Auris, Auris hybrid, Verso and Yaris. The value is up to 596, and is issued on a prepaid credit card.
• Two years free servicing included if financed through Access Toyota.
• Free Touch and Go multimedia system including Bluetooth and sat-nav for new Yaris.
• Most models available through Vauxhalls Flexible Finance scheme come with 0% APR. Deposit contribution of up to 1000.
• The Polo is available with 500 off list price and 12 months free insurance for drivers over 21. Offer ends September 30 and excludes SEL, GTI, Match and Bluemotion models.
• 1250 off Golf Plus.