Tuesday, September 21
* Our previous Q&A sessions... * ...in one easy to access archive * Real-world questions from you...
Our live whatcar.com Q&A session with our special guests from the Government-backed consumer rights organisation, Consumer Direct, has now finished.
Along with the usual panel of What Car? experts for our lunchtime question and answer session, we were joined by Michele Shambrook, operations manager at the Office of Fair Trading, and her Consumer Direct colleague Sam Tappenden.
• Iain Reid: whatcar.com producer
• Steve Fowler: what Car? editor-in-chief
• Matt Sanger: What Car? used car editor
• Consumer Direct: Michele Shambrook & Sam Tappenden
See the whole Q&A replay below.
What Car? live Q&A special with Consumer Direct
Best coupés 2021
Tempted by the idea of a stylish coupé? Then check out our comprehensive rundown of the best models on the market – and find out which one we'd avoid
Volvo V90 plug-in hybrid long-term test review
In theory, a plug-in hybrid estate like the V90 T6 should be ideal for someone living on the edge of a big city. Our editorial director is finding out if it also makes sense in reality