Join us for UK debut of Peugeot 2008
* First UK viewing of Peugeot 2008 * New mini-SUV to rival Nissan Juke * On sale summer 2013 from around 14,000...
The Peugeot 2008 is the latest mini-SUV, aiming to takes sales from the likes of the Nissan Juke and the forthcoming Renault Captur.
The all new Peugeot 2008 is undergoing its global unveiling in Geneva right now, and its next engagement is an exclusive preview at What Car? HQ.
Next week, just days after its launch, we're giving you the opportunity to see the car up close.
We're holding a private session with the 2008 here at What Car? in Teddington, Middlesex, late afternoon on Tuesday March 12. If you want to know whether this baby SUV could be your next set of wheels, we want to hear from you.
If you're free to join us on March 12, get in touch with the following details:
• Your name
• Your age
• Your mobile phone number
• Your occupation
• What car you currently drive
• Where youll be travelling from on the day
• Why youre interested in previewing the new Peugeot 2008
• Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Send the above to [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Peugeot 2008 reader preview) as soon as possible.