New Lexus GS prices revealed
* 2012 Lexus GS prices revealed * From 32,995 * On sale now; deliveries from June...
Prices for the new Lexus GS have been revealed. The entry-level GS 250 SE model will cost 32,995, while the range-topping GS 450h model is 50,995.
The 2012 Lexus GS is an all-new model and will compete with executive saloons such as the Audi A6, BMW 5 Series and Jaguar XF. The current car is available only with a petrol-electric hybrid powertrain, but the new GS 250 model has a 207bhp V6 petrol engine.
The GS 450h has an updated version of the previous models hybrid powertrain, which combines a 3.5 V6 petrol engine and electric motor for a combined output of 338bhp.
Standard equipment for the GS 250 SE includes:
• Bi-xenon headlamps
• Leather upholstery
• Electrically adjustable front seats and steering wheel
• Rear-view camera
Luxury trim can be specified for GS 250 and GS 450h models. It includes:
• Front and rear parking sensors
• Satellite-navigation system with remote-touch controller
• Blind-spot detection system
F Sport trim can also be specified for GS 250 and GS 450h models. It adds:
• Bespoke bumpers, wheels and front grille
• Bootlid spoiler
• Automatic high beam function
• Adaptive front lighting system
• Sports pedals, steering wheel and gearknob
• Adaptable Variable Suspension
• Lexus Dynamic Handling System (including Dynamic Rear Steering) GS450h only
The GS 450h Premier model gets the same headlamp system and Adaptable Variable Suspension system as F Sport models, and adds:
• Upgraded leather trim and extra seat adjustment
• Extra passenger seat leg support
• Three-way climate control
• Mark Levinson stereo system
• Automatic boot closing function
Options include a Mark Levinson stereo system for Luxury and F Sport models and LED headlights for the Premium model.
Lexus GS 2012 prices
GS 250 SE 32,995
GS 250 Luxury 35,995
GS 250 F Sport 39,995
GS 250 Luxury 44,995
GS 250 F Sport 50,995
GS 250 Premium 50,995