Twinair trim joins Fiat 500 range
* New versions for Fiat 500 * Extra kit and two-cylinder engine * Prices start at 11,600...
Fiat is launching two new versions to its Fiat 500 and 500c ranges.
The Twinair and Twinair Plus trims are named after Fiat's Twinair two-cylinder petrol engine and both come with the 84bhp 0.9-litre unit.
Twinair versions start at 11,600 for the hatchback. That's 700 more than the entry-level Pop version, but come with:
• Metallic-effect dashboard;
• Sport kit (chrome exhaust pipe, spoiler);
• Sport seats;
• Black interior surround;
• 15-inch matt black alloys;
The Twinair Plus costs from 12,700 and also gets:
• 16-inch matt black alloy wheels
• Climate control instead of air-conditioning
• Leather-trimmed steering wheel
• Leather gearknob
• Dark tinted windows
• Body-coloured door mirrors
Fiat Abarth 500C
Buyers can now also pick the hot Abarth 500C with a six-speed manual gearbox. The car was previously available only with an automatic gearbox with steering wheel mounted paddle shifts. At 16,856 the manual version is 1000 cheaper than the auto.