What Car? invites you to preview the new BMW i8 supercar
* BMW’s first hybrid supercar * Preview it at What Car? HQ on March 17 * Summer launch for £100k BMW i8...
Fancy getting your hands on BMW’s all new mid-engined plug-in hybrid supercar months ahead of its UK debut?
Well here’s your chance, because on March 17, 2014 we’ll be taking the wraps off one of the first production-ready BMW i8s at a private preview here at What Car? HQ.
Following hot on the heels of BMW’s acclaimed i3 city car, the BMW i8 goes on sale this summer, priced just shy of £100,000.
Will what BMW calls the world’s first sustainable supercar live up to its price? Is it, as the marketing claims, the sports car reinvented?
For the chance to give your verdict on the latest in cutting-edge automotive technology, and decide whether the all-new BMW i8 could tempt you to part with £100k, apply now with the following details:
- Your full name
- Your age
- Your occupation
- Your mobile phone number
- The car(s) you currently drive
- Where you'll be travelling from on the day
- A truly compelling reason why you want to preview the BMW i8
- Confirmation that you are available to spend the afternoon of Monday March 17 at What Car?’s offices in Teddington, Middlesex
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)