What Car? invites you to preview the new Citron C4 Cactus
* Citroën C4 Cactus debuts all-new design for C-line range * Production-ready family hatch with a twist * On sale September 2014, priced from around £14,000...
Citroën’s all new C4 Cactus marks a radical change in direction in styling and technology for its C-line range, and we want to know what you think of it.
We showcased the concept back in December, and now we’re bringing you the car that will go on sale in September 2014 in its full production-ready glory.
The manufacturer promises a return to old-school Citroën comfort, but with a host of cutting-edge technology and styling, so if you’re in the market for a family hatch with a difference, we want to hear from you.
If you’re free on the afternoon of Friday, March 28, 2014, to come and preview the C4 Cactus at What Car?’s Teddington HQ, apply now with the following:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your occupation
- The car you currently drive
- Your mobile phone number
- Where you’ll be travelling from on the day
- A compelling reason why you want to see the 2014 Citroën C4 Cactus
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)