Honda buyers will get an improved roadside assistance package after the company signed a new deal with the AA.
All Honda customers whose car is within its three-year/90,000 miles warranty receive Hondacare Assistance, run by the AA, as standard.
However Honda says the level of service within the roadside assistance scheme has improved and now promises:
• Over 600 Honda-accredited AA patrols at strategic locations throughout the UK
• Dedicated Honda workshops at the AA Training School in Nottingham
• Dedicated technical training on the Honda model range
• Additional customer-focused training for AA technicians
• Regular liaison with Honda dealers via AA Area managers
• Dedicated AA account manager and dedicated AA technical manager
• Daily technical feedback into Honda manufacturing facilities and product technical support.
Hondacare Assistance includes:
• Honda Home Assistance
• Honda Roadside Assistance
• Honda Recovery Assistance (including onward travel, hire car up to 72 hours or overnight accommodation)
• Honda European Assistance (includes onward travel, replacement parts, recovery and storage)
• Honda messaging service - Honda will get a message to a relative or colleague for you
• Accident Management Full recovery and assistance with your claim from start to finish
• Service is also provided for all customer induced faults such as a tyre puncture, misfuelling or lost keys