Tuesday, July 20
* Our previous Q&A sessions... * ...in one easy to access archive * Real-world questions from you...
The What Car? live lunchtime session has now ended. Click below to replay the entire event.
Our team should be able to cover all subjects, whether it's a new car, used car or a problem with your current car. However, some questions might be too involved to sort out in a single lunchtime. We'll let you know what to do if so.
Answering your questions today were:
The What Car? team who answered the questions during this session:
• Iain Reid: whatcar.com producer
• Alex Newby: What Car? deputy editor
• Matt Sanger: What Car? used car editor
• Ivan Aistrop: What Car? road tester
The What Car? live Q&A session has now ended. Click below to replay.
What Car? live Q&A session 20/07/2010
Best family SUVs 2021
Want practicality, class and an elevated driving position in a relatively small package? Then these are the top 10 cars you should be looking at – and the ones that are best avoided
Used Suzuki SX4 S-Cross long term test review
Is a nearly new Suzuki SX4 S-Cross the SUV bargain that it appears? We're living with one to find out