Tuesday, July 20
* Our previous Q&A sessions... * ...in one easy to access archive * Real-world questions from you...
The What Car? live lunchtime session has now ended. Click below to replay the entire event.
Our team should be able to cover all subjects, whether it's a new car, used car or a problem with your current car. However, some questions might be too involved to sort out in a single lunchtime. We'll let you know what to do if so.
Answering your questions today were:
The What Car? team who answered the questions during this session:
• Iain Reid: whatcar.com producer
• Alex Newby: What Car? deputy editor
• Matt Sanger: What Car? used car editor
• Ivan Aistrop: What Car? road tester
The What Car? live Q&A session has now ended. Click below to replay.
What Car? live Q&A session 20/07/2010
Best family SUVs 2023
Want practicality, class and an elevated driving position in a relatively compact package? Then these are the top 10 cars you should be looking at – and the ones that are best avoided
Volkswagen ID 5 long-term test
The Volksagen ID 5 is intended to be a more stylish alternative to traditional electric SUVs – does it succeed? Our used cars editor is living with one to find out