Leasing a vehicle gives you the opportunity to drive a brand new vehicle on a regular basis which you may not have been able to afford otherwise. Here's some of the key benefits of contract hire.
- No need to worry about the depreciation of the vehicle or having to sell it afterward, you simply hand the vehicle back at the end of the agreed contract and the finance company takes the risk.
- The monthly payments are often much lower than buying a vehicle outright.
- The agreed monthly rentals don't change. So whether you are a business or an individual this will allow you to plan your budget. Please remember however if you go over your mileage you will be charged an excess mileage fee. You can learn more about how yearly mileages and excess mileages work here.
- Your leasing contract will usually include road tax therefore saving you that extra cost when compared to buying the vehicle outright.
- You can ask for a lease to be tailored to suit your needs. You select the contract length, mileage and Initial payment that best fits with your personal circumstances and our dealers will get back to you with a personalised leasing quotation.
- VAT registered companies can claim back a percentage of the VAT on the finance dependent on whether the vehicle is only used for business purposes or not, there is more about this on our What Is Business Contract Hire page.
- If you take out a maintenance contract on your lease vehicle this covers you for servicing and general wear and tear. This provides an all-round worry free motoring experience. You only need to get the vehicle insured and fill up the fuel tank (Please check what is covered in your maintenance contract as this can vary).