Here are some of the key benefits of leasing a car with a Personal Contract Hire (PCH) deal.
- Leasing a vehicle gives you the opportunity to drive a new vehicle that you may not have been able to afford otherwise.
- No need to worry about the depreciation of the vehicle or having to sell it afterward, you simply hand back the vehicle at the end of the agreed contract.
- The monthly payments are often much lower than buying a vehicle outright.
- The agreed monthly rentals don't change. So, whether you are a business or an individual this will allow you to plan your budget. However, if you go over your mileage you will be charged an excess-mileage fee.
- Your Car leasing contract will usually include road tax (VED).
- You can ask for a lease to be tailored to suit your needs. You select the contract length, mileage and Initial payment that best fits with your personal circumstances and our dealers will get back to you with a personalised leasing quotation.
- VAT registered companies can claim back a percentage of the VAT on the finance, dependent on whether the vehicle is used for only business purposes or not, there is more about this on our 'What Is Business Contract Hire' page.
- If you take out a maintenance contract on your lease vehicle, this covers you for servicing and general wear and tear. You need only get the vehicle insured and fill up the fuel tank (check what is covered in your maintenance contract because this can vary).