What Car? invites you to an exclusive preview of the all-new Kia Soul
* Kia's new small family car * On sale in the UK in spring 2014 * Don't miss your chance to see it before anyone else...
The new Kia Soul doesn't arrive in showrooms until the spring, but we're offering you the chance to see it ahead of anyone else at Kia UK's new HQ.
The new Soul is based on the same chassis as the Kia Ceed, promising improved refinement and driving dynamics over the current car.
Are you looking to buy a small family car in 2014 but want something that stands out of the crowd? Do you own a current Soul and want to see what the new model has to offer?
If you're free on the afternoon of January 17, 2014 to join us in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, and want to be in with a chance of seeing the new Soul, get in touch now with the following details:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your mobile phone number
- Your occupation
- What car you currently drive
- Where you'll be travelling from on the day
- A compelling reason why you're keen to view the new Kia Soul
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
- Send the above to email@example.com now to secure your place.
Best family SUVs 2021
Want practicality, class and an elevated driving position in a relatively small package? Then these are the top 10 cars you should be looking at – and the ones that are best avoided
Used Suzuki SX4 S-Cross long term test review
Is a nearly new Suzuki SX4 S-Cross the SUV bargain that it appears? We're living with one to find out