What Car? invites you to an exclusive preview of the all-new Kia Soul
* Kia's new small family car * On sale in the UK in spring 2014 * Don't miss your chance to see it before anyone else...
The new Kia Soul doesn't arrive in showrooms until the spring, but we're offering you the chance to see it ahead of anyone else at Kia UK's new HQ.
The new Soul is based on the same chassis as the Kia Ceed, promising improved refinement and driving dynamics over the current car.
Are you looking to buy a small family car in 2014 but want something that stands out of the crowd? Do you own a current Soul and want to see what the new model has to offer?
If you're free on the afternoon of January 17, 2014 to join us in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, and want to be in with a chance of seeing the new Soul, get in touch now with the following details:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your mobile phone number
- Your occupation
- What car you currently drive
- Where you'll be travelling from on the day
- A compelling reason why you're keen to view the new Kia Soul
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
- Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org now to secure your place.
Best used small cars for less than £10,000
Small doesn’t have to mean stingy, and cheap really can be cheerful, as these fantastic used small cars prove
Peugeot 308 SW long-term test
The Peugeot 308 SW is one of the sharpest looking estates around, but does this come at the expense of practicality? We're living with it to find out