Tuesday, September 14
* Our previous Q&A sessions... * ...in one easy to access archive * Real-world questions from you...
The What Car? lunchtime question and answer session is has now ended.
Don't worry if you missed the live action, though, you can scroll down and replay all of the questions and answers.
Answering your questions:
The What Car? team today were:
• Iain Reid: whatcar.com producer
• Peter Lawton: whatcar.com deputy editor
• Andy Pringle: What Car? content editor
• Steve Huntingford: What Car? road tester
The What Car? live Q&A session has ended. Replay the session.
Top 10 longest electric car ranges
Electric cars now suit more drivers than ever, but which models have the longest ranges of all? These are the 10 best, all of which can do more than 300 miles on a charge
Cupra Leon long-term test review
The new Cupra Leon is a hoot to drive and one of our favourite hot hatches, but what’s it like to live with on a daily basis? We’re finding out