Exclusive preview of the new 2015 Vauxhall Corsa
* See the new Corsa before anyone else * Private preview at What Car? HQ * Join us on Thursday, August 14...
The new Vauxhall Corsa goes on sale after its launch at the Paris motor show in October 2014, but you could see it weeks earlier at an exclusive preview hosted by What Car? on Thursday, August 14.
Vauxhall's ever-popular small car has been on sale since 2006, so is ready for an update. Can the new Corsa continue the sales success of the outgoing car? Does it offer as much space? Has the effort that Vauxhall has put in to improving the quality of the interior paid off?
If you're thinking of buying a small car and want to know if the new Corsa should be on your shopping list or if you're a fan of all things Vauxhall, and are free to join us in Teddington, Middlesex on August 14, apply now with the following information:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your mobile phone number
- Your occupation
- What car you currently drive
- Where you’ll be travelling from on the day
- A compelling reason why you’re interested in viewing the new Corsa
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Send the above to email@example.com as soon as possible to secure your place.
Best 7-seat SUVs and 4x4s 2022
Whether you're planning to carry seven people on a regular basis or just need an occasional third row of seats, there’s plenty of SUVs to choose from. But which are best – and which are best avoided?
Lexus NX 450h+ long-term test review
Earlier this year, we named the Lexus NX 450h+ the best plug-in hybrid on sale, but now we're seeing if it continues to impress when you live with it every day