Skoda Fabia tops Target Price savings
* Top 10 Target Price savings * Skoda Fabia available with 25% reduction * Discounts are 6% more generous than a year ago...
The UK's biggest discount on a new car is available on the Skoda Fabia, according to What Car? Target Price research.
A 25% discount is obtainable on the Skoda Fabia 1.2 70 SE, which means it can be bought for just 8800 a 2670 saving on its 11,470 list price.
Our What Car? Target Price research shows that if all the cars in our inventory were sold today at their Target Price, consumers would save more than 9,100,000. That is an increase in savings of more than 6% during the past 12 months.
This increase doesn't include the value of manufacturer-backed incentives (such as discounted APR finance, finance deposit allowances and free options) that have increased significantly over the same period.
Skoda is top of the list for achievable Target Price discounts, with an average 14% saving across its range; double-digit price reductions are typically available from 20% of the manufacturers in our Target Price research.
Land Rover, Mazda and Mini showrooms are among the toughest places to secure a large discount.
Top 10 Target Price savings
1. [Skoda Fabia](https://www.whatcar.com/car-reviews/skoda/fabia-hatchback/summary/25704-5) 1.2 70 SE 25% saving
Skoda is continuing to offer a huge 25% discount on Fabia 1.2 70 SE versions.
2. Citroen C3 1.4 VTi 95 VT 22% saving
Citroen cash support on the 1.4 VTi 95 VT means buyers can expect to negotiate a 22% discount.
3. Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6 CTi 120 20.3% saving
Citroen is offering a 3000-per-car factory bonus in a bid to boost customer interest in the 1.6 VTi 120.
4. Seat Ibiza 1.4 85 SE 3dr 20.2% saving
Seat is offering a 2480 guaranteed discount on the 1.4 85 SE three-door.
5. Fiat Punto 1.2 8V Pop 20.2% saving
A 2000 saving on the Fiat Punto 1.2 8V Pop means customers can secure a 20.2% discount.
6. Vauxhall Zafira 19.3% saving
Average Target Price savings of more than 19% are available on Zafira models.
7. [Kia Proceed](https://www.whatcar.com/car-reviews/kia/procee-d-hatchback/summary/25797-5) 19.16% saving
A combination of dealer discounts and manufacturer bonuses means buyers can expect an average saving of 19.2% on Proceed models (excluding the Proceed 4).
8. Skoda Roomster 18% saving
Customers can take advantage of Skodas Pay No VAT campaign on Roomster models.
9. BMW Z4 3.0 sDrive35iS DCT 17.9% saving
Dealers can offer 17.9% savings on the 3.0 sDrive35is DCT.
Best electric SUVs 2021
Thanks to big advancements in battery and charging technology, the best electric SUVs are now as usable as they are desirable. Here we count down the top 10 – and reveal the model to avoid
Skoda Fabia long-term test review
Following the arrival of two excellent new small hatchbacks, does our 2015 Car of the Year remain a top-drawer choice?