Exclusive preview of the new Nissan Juke
* Be the first to see new Nissan Juke * Bigger boot and more options to personalise your car * Join us on Monday, May 12 in Middlesex...
The Nissan Juke has proved a big hit since it was first launched in 2010. Now What Car? is inviting you to be among the first to see the face-lifted version of this eye-catching compact SUV, which goes on sale this summer.
The face-lifted Juke gets some smart cosmetic upgrades, but that's only part of the story. Nissan has listened to its customers' comments and improved the boot space, as well as boosting the scope for personalising the car.
If you're in the market for a small SUV with distinctive styling and the option of four-wheel drive, apply to join our exclusive preview. If you're available to join the What Car? Reader Test Team in Teddington, Middlesex on Monday, May 12 from 2.45-5.30pm, we want to hear from you.
If you want to join our exclusive preview, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your mobile number
- Your occupation
- What car you currently drive
- Where you'll be travelling from on the day
- Why you want to see the new Nissan Juke
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Best plug-in hybrid cars 2021
Plug-in hybrids can reduce fuel consumption to an absolute minimum, but which models are the best all-rounders and which should you avoid?
Nissan Juke long-term test review
The original Nissan Juke was one of the best-selling cars in the UK, but this second-generation model now faces much stiffer competition. We have four months to see if it can worry the class leaders