Exclusive Mazda 3 preview
* Be the first to see the brand new Mazda 3 * New Volkswagen Golf and Ford Focus rival * On sale from 16,500 in January 2014...
Mazda’s new VW Golf and Seat Leon rival won’t hit showrooms until January, but we’re offering you the chance to see the 2014 Mazda 3 now.
Mazda reckons the all new car, available in hatchback and fastback form, will tempt company car drivers and fleet managers away from the usual suspects thanks to low emissions and Benefit in Kind tax bills as low as £48 a month.
Will the new Mazda 3 have what it takes to inspire your heart as well as your head? This is your chance to see the car in the metal and find out for yourself. As an added bonus, the 3's chief designer, Peter Birtwhistle, will be on hand to talk you through how the car's new styling.
If you’re free on the evening of October 14 to join us at this exclusive preview in Croydon, South London, get in touch now by emailing us at email@example.com
Don’t forget to tell us:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your mobile phone number
- Your occupation
- What car you currently drive
- Where you'll be travelling from on the day
- Why you want to see the new Mazda 3
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to secure your place.