What Car? invites you to preview the all-new Porsche Macan - in Germany!
* Porsche's first compact SUV * Baby brother to the Porsche Cayenne * On sale in April, priced from £43,300...
Fancy a sneak 'in the metal' preview of the all-new Porsche Macan? Porsche's first ever compact SUV won't arrive in UK showrooms until April, but we're giving you the chance to see it now.
On Friday, January 31, Porsche has agreed to fly 10 What Car? readers over to the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart, Germany, where you'll be treated to a tour and lunch before a technical briefing and hands-on preview of the Macan.
If you're in the market for a premium compact SUV and want to see whether the Macan packs the sportiness and luxury to justify its premium price and Porsche badge, we want to hear from you.
All you need to do is give us a compelling reason why you've just got to be on that flight. You'll also need to be able to get yourself to London Heathrow airport and home again, and have a valid passport.
If this sounds like your idea of a grand day out, get in touch now with the following information:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your mobile phone number
- Your occupation
- What car you currently drive
- Where you'll be travelling from on the day
- A compelling reason why you're keen to view the new Porsche Macan
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org now to secure your place.