What Car? invites you to preview a secret new city car
* Win a blind date with a brand new city car * 'Game changing' successor to a famous model * Be first to see it this Valentine's Day in Paris...
Are you in the market for a small economical runaround? Does the thought of seeing a brand new car before anyone else in the world set your heart racing?
This Valentine's Day, we're playing matchmaker and are setting up a handful of lucky What Car? readers on a blind date with a brand new city car.
In fact, it's so new that we can't even tell you what it's called – or who's making it.
So if you fancy adding a little mystery and excitement to your life, and are free to travel to Paris on Friday February 14, 2014, we want to hear from you.
Who knows, it could be love at first sight.
Apply for your place now by sending us the following information:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your mobile phone number
- The car(s) you currently drive
- Where you'll be travelling from on the day
- A compelling reason why you want to come to our mystery city car preview
- Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 10 longest electric car ranges
Electric cars now suit more drivers than ever, but which models have the longest ranges of all? These are the 10 best, all of which can do more than 300 miles on a charge
Audi E-tron Sportback long-term test review
Can you live with a fully electric car if you can't charge at home? We're finding out with the help of the Audi E-tron Sportback